OUR CRANES AND EQUIPMENT
General Crane Services provides expert crane hire and lifting solutions across Western Australia, supported by permanently based depots and workshop facilities.
Our mobile cranes are less than 5 years old and are maintained by highly skilled technicians who regularly test and inspect each crane to Australian Standards, so you can be sure our cranes are the safest around.
Featuring the latest technologies, our cranes are all construction and mine site compliant and range from 3T to 250T lifting capacity:
- 3T Spider (PDF)
- 15T, 20T& 25T Franna Cranes (PDF)
- 13T & 16T Tom Thumb Cranes (PDF)
- 2 Axle – 40T All Terrain Mobile Crane (download PDF)
- 60T Truck Mounted Hydraulic Crane(PDF)
- 55T(PDF), 80T(PDF), 100T(PDF), 130T(PDF), 140T(PDF), 160T(PDF), 200T(PDF), 220T, 250T(PDF), 350T(PDF) All Terrain Mobile Cranes
Our transportation vehicles include a wide range of prime movers, extendable trailers, and trailers with flat tops and drop decks.
Ancillary & Access Equipment Hire
In addition to our crane hire and transport options, we also offer ancillary and access equipment to help you get the job done. This includes:
- Pallet forks/ cages
- Brick forks/ cages
- Lifting baskets
- Spreader bars
- Panel lifting equipment
- Jacks and skates
Get your project underway with a specialised crane lifting solution. Contact us for a free quote and site inspection or call (04) 4744 2679.